Home Energy Solutions
Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Commercial Lease Program in Oklahoma City, OK
When it comes to running a commercial business in Oklahoma City, OK, we understand the many needs you have to balance out: budgeting, managing employees, responding to clients, and much more. One component of your business that you might not give much thought to, however, is your commercial HVAC system—that is, until something goes wrong with it and you need a new one!
While there are a number of high efficiency commercial HVAC products on the market, monthly operating expenses will still have a significant impact on the budget of your business. So when you add on the upfront costs of such a system, the numbers can start to intimidate you. Not to worry—that’s what the Comfort Incorporated commercial lease program for HVAC units is here for. Read on to find our more.
Your Commercial HVAC Financing Options
Through the Advantage Leasing Corporation Commercial Financing program, you can rely on solutions for customized comfort without breaking the bank. The options we offer provide you with easy and affordable solutions to all of your commercial HVAC needs. Some of the benefits that you can expect when you finance with Advantage include:
- No Prepayment Penalty After 18 Timely Payments
- Preserve Bank Lines of Credit
- Fast Turnaround
- Personalized Service
- 24 to 60 Month Terms
- Same Tax Advantages as Cash
When you apply for financing with us, you will receive a decision within 24 to 48 hours, and can count on getting everything you need with the installation of your commercial HVAC system, from accessories and extended warranties to ductwork services and crane rentals.
Our Commercial Lease Program for HVAC Units
Comfort Incorporated is happy to walk you through the commercial lease–financing process once you select the equipment you need from your Daikin brand dealer.
- Submit your application via fax or through www.advantageleasing.com.
- Your Advantage representative will contact you to discuss your leasing options.
- Upon approval, we will complete our underwriting process and issue you a commitment, typically within 24 hours.
- We will send you the lease documents upon acceptance of the commitment.
- Upon receipt of the signed lease documents, we will issue a purchase order to the dealer or Daikin for the delivery of your equipment.
- Once the equipment has been shipped, a check is drawn for the dealer or for Daikin.
Contact our team today to learn about your commercial HVAC financing options. We will work with you to ensure that both your short–term and long–term needs are met.