Home Energy Solutions
Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Oklahoma City Air Conditioning Repair & Installation
If there is anything that Oklahoma City, OK is well known for, it is our stifling hot summers. Due to this, it’s imperative that you have an effective and efficient AC system to get you through the warmer months. Fortunately, you can rely on Comfort Incorporated for professional air conditioning services, including installations, repairs and maintenance.
With over 6 decades of service, our team provides the best in AC services, including up-front pricing and a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of the work that we perform. You can rest assured that you’re getting exceptional products and services—as well as the attentive care that you deserve. Contact us today and learn more about how hard we work to keep your family safe, healthy, and comfortable.
Expert Air Conditioner Repairs and Installations
No matter what type of air conditioning system you’re having installed in your Oklahoma City, OK home, there are many factors to take into consideration—one of the most important factors being the size of your system. It must be the appropriate size for your living space in order to work as effectively as possible.
When you’re looking for a reliable cooling system, you needn’t look any further than Comfort Incorporated. Give us a call today for more information about the following air conditioner models!
- Central Air Conditioners: Central AC systems are the trusted source for cooling for hundreds of home owners. They have proven to be highly effective and efficient, particularly when coupled with a quality zone control system.
- Heat Pumps: Heat pumps are a two–in–one system, both effectively cooling your home in the summer and heating it in the winter through the process of heat exchange.
- Ductless Systems: If your home cannot accommodate for bulky ductwork or if you would like to eliminate the potential air quality problems that come with air ducts, then a ductless system may be right for you.
- Dual Fuel Systems: Dual fuel systems are the perfect choice for homeowners looking for an efficient way to condition their home with a heat pump, but need a backup heating system for chillier winters.
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling: These systems use the steady temperature of the earth to effectively heat and cool your home. The efficiency of geothermal systems allow for consistent and reliable heating and cooling throughout the entire year.
- Thermostats: Without a properly functioning thermostat, it is impossible to properly cool your home. Even if your current device works, the advances in WiFi and Smart thermostats are worth looking into. They will save you money and can even learn your temperature preferences over time.
Emergency AC Repairs & Routine Maintenance
There will eventually come a time that you will need air conditioning service. When you are a member with our maintenance plan, you can rest assured that your AC system will be fully inspected, cleaned, and adjusted. We’ll also make recommendations for repairs and perform a free Home Performance Inspection, which includes blower door testing, infrared camera inspections, and more.
When your air conditioner is in need of repairs, we’ll handle that too. We’ll get to your home quickly, assess the root of the problem, and offer a reasonable solution. When coupled with routine maintenance, efficient repairs will help your cooling system function as it should throughout its entire lifecycle—a necessity with how much work your AC is put through year after year in this climate.