Home Energy Solutions
Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement in Oklahoma City, OK
When you live somewhere that gets as stifling hot in the summer as it does here, it’s imperative that you have a fully functional, efficiently operating air conditioner. The only way to ensure this is the case, though, is by hiring professional HVAC technicians with years of experience and extensive training to install your new air conditioner for you.
You don’t have to look very far to find such a team—the staff here at Comfort Incorporated has been serving communities in and around Oklahoma City, OK for over 6 decades. We live in the communities we serve and are 100% committed to your product and service satisfaction. We keep your family safe, healthy and comfortable. To schedule air conditioning installation in Oklahoma City and the surrounding area, give our team a call!
What Are Your AC Installation Options?
Whether you are replacing an aging cooling system or getting a brand new air conditioner for your home for the first time, there are a number of options to choose from. You don’t want to just rush out and buy the biggest one that fits your budget, though. This could wind up costing you in system efficiency and lifespan.
Our Oklahoma City, OK experts will help you make an informed decision regarding your installation or AC replacement, including which of the following systems may be best suited for your home and specific needs.
- Central Air Conditioners: When you hear the term air conditioner, the central split system is probably what you envision. That’s because these are the most widely used systems out there, and for good reason.
- Heat Pumps: Heat pumps operate much like central air conditioners, with one important difference. Their process can be reversed, to provide you with not only cooling during the summer, but efficient heating in the winter.
- Ductless Systems: Ductless systems are essentially heat pumps, but, as the name implies, do not require ductwork to operate. These are great for saving space and boosting your HVAC efficiency throughout the year.
- Dual Fuel: Dual fuel systems are becoming increasingly popular among Oklahoma City, OK homeowners. They combine the heat pump system with a traditional furnace for effective cooling in the summer, and then if temperatures drop too low in the winter, a backup furnace to make up for any heat pump inefficiencies.
- Geothermal: Geothermal air conditioners and heaters use the steady temperature of the earth to provide you with consistent and efficient cooling and heating throughout the year.
Don’t Underestimate the Importance of Your Thermostat
As important as the professional installation of your new air conditioner is, the installation of the "brain" of the system—your thermostat—is vital. A malfunctioning or miscalibrated thermostat can wreak havoc on your air conditioner’s efficiency. And if you have an old manual slider thermostat, you aren’t doing your AC efficiency any favors.
By upgrading to even the most basic digital thermostat, you’ll have more precision and control over the use of your air conditioner, helping you to save energy and money. Wireless thermostats take this a step further, and enable you to control your cooling and heating systems from anywhere in your home. Last but not least is the smart thermostat, which "learns" your cooling and heating habits, and adjusts accordingly.