Home Energy Solutions
Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Oklahoma City Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement Services
Ready to replace your air conditioner, or install a new air conditioning system? You're in the right place! Our team offers exceptional air conditioning installation services near Oklahoma City and the surrounding area.
You don’t have to look very far to find such a team—the staff here at Comfort Incorporated has been serving communities in and around Oklahoma City, OK for over 6 decades. We live in the communities we serve and are 100% committed to your product and service satisfaction. We keep your family safe, healthy and comfortable.
Contact our team today to request an estimate on air conditioning installation or replacement services near Oklahoma City, OK.
No promotions are available at this time.
What Are Your Oklahoma City AC Installation Options?
Whether you are replacing an aging air conditioning system or getting a brand new air conditioner for your home for the first time, there are a number of options to choose from. You don’t want to just rush out and buy the biggest one that fits your budget, though. This could wind up costing you in system efficiency and lifespan.
Our Oklahoma City, OK experts will help you make an informed decision regarding your installation or AC replacement, including which of the following systems may be best suited for your home and specific needs.
- Central Air Conditioners: When you hear the term air conditioner, the central split system is probably what you envision. That’s because these are the most widely used systems out there, and for good reason.
- Heat Pumps: Heat pumps operate much like central air conditioners, with one important difference. Their process can be reversed, to provide you with not only cooling during the summer, but efficient heating in the winter.
- Ductless Systems: Ductless systems are essentially heat pumps, but, as the name implies, do not require ductwork to operate. These are great for saving space and boosting your HVAC efficiency throughout the year.
- Dual Fuel: Dual fuel systems are becoming increasingly popular among Oklahoma City, OK homeowners. They combine the heat pump system with a traditional furnace for effective cooling in the summer, and then if temperatures drop too low in the winter, a backup furnace to make up for any heat pump inefficiencies.
- Geothermal: Geothermal air conditioners and heaters use the steady temperature of the earth to provide you with consistent and efficient cooling and heating throughout the year.
Thermostats: A malfunctioning or miscalibrated thermostat can wreak havoc on your air conditioner’s efficiency. And if you have an old manual slider thermostat, you aren’t doing your AC efficiency any favors. Call our team for thermostat installation on the latest models.
Schedule Your Air Conditioning Installation or Replacement Today
Comfort Incorporated installs the best air conditioning systems, providing the highest efficiency and effectiveness in the Oklahoma City area. By properly sizing your air conditioner, we can ensure that it’ll provide the higest performance possible. To set up your air conditioning installation, or to request an estimate on an AC replacement, call our team today! We provide air conditioning services to Oklahoma City and the surrounding area.