Efficient and Dependable Comfort
Heat pumps are one of the most resourceful ways to electrically heat or cool your Oklahoma City area home. Functioning like an air conditioner in the summer and an electric furnace in the winter, the unit transfers heat from cooler to warmer locations and can extract heat from the air, water or earth. Heat pump systems can be all electric, geothermal type or hybrid heat - electric heat pump matched with gas furnace. Comfort, Inc. offers reliable high efficiency heat pump products, guaranteed to provide your family with year-round dependable comfort.
Our certified experts will work with you to determine the best unit for your home and help you save on energy costs.
Benefits of a heat pump from Comfort, Inc. include:
- Enhanced humidity and temperature control
- Year – round cost savings
- Continuous comfort with more steady flow of heat, resulting in more even temperatures
- Use less energy to generate a greater amount of heat
- Not dependant on fossil fuels which are often susceptible to shortages and price fluctuations
- Eligible for Comfort Club coverage
- Accredited geothermal installer
Contact us today to learn more about heat pumps for your home or request a quote online.